Effective Date: 06/01/2023
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as email address and email username (which may be your real name) ("Personal Information").
· That is about you but does not individually identify you, such as your location or your language.
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you, when you provide it to us.
· Automatically, as you navigate through the Website. This may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide To Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by sending us an email. We may also ask you for information, such as when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, certifications, or compliance.
You also may provide information, using links on the Website, to third parties like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ("User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, referral sources, search terms, third-party collected interest information, information collected by search engine optimization and marking analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· For use in our marketing.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, without restriction.
· For the purposes for which you provided it.
· For any other purpose we disclose when you provide it.
· With your consent.
· As required by law; for example with our professional advisors, lawyers, insurers, regulators and other authorities, or as we think necessary to protect our organization or others from injury (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena, in response to a law enforcement agency request, or when we believe that someone is causing, or is about to cause, injury to or interference with another person’s rights or property).
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· With our business partners in compliance with relevant data protection laws.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Are There Other Ways My Personal Information Can Be Shared?
You may choose to share information (including Personal Information) with people other than us, or with the public, through your use of the Website. For example, the Website provides links that allow you to publicly share information through social media. You, and you alone, control whether and what to share. When you choose to share any information online with anyone—including friends, public officials, or the public at large—that information is no longer private and may be shared more broadly than you intended. You may be harmed as a result.
Access To Your Personal Information
At your verifiable request, and as permitted or required by and consistent with applicable law, we will confirm whether we are processing Personal Information about you, and provide copies of the Personal Information we maintain about you. We may limit your access requests to a reasonable number per year, and/or to a reasonable period of time. Unless prohibited by applicable law, we may charge a fee for responding to access requests. We will notify you in advance of any fee.
We may refuse or delay an access request under certain circumstances, such as to protect legal privilege, to safeguard proprietary information, to protect the privacy rights of others, at the request of law enforcement, or to prevent undue burden or expense. If we determine that we cannot fully and promptly respond to an access request, we will tell you why and, if possible, work with you to modify the request so we can respond.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to verify the requestor’s identity and authority before providing access to your Personal Information.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to access your Personal Information.
Accuracy and Correction
We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to minimize the risk of inaccuracies in Personal Information, and will correct inaccurate Personal Information at your verifiable request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to correct your Personal Information.
We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to limit the Personal Information we collect, use, and disclose to the type and amount necessary, adequate, and relevant for the purposes for which we process it.
Links To Other Websites
Security of Your Personal Information
We have implemented measures to help protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, no method of transmitting information over the internet or storing it electronically is 100% secure. Neither we nor anyone else can—and we do not—guarantee the confidentiality, security, integrity, or availability of any Personal Information transmitted to or from us over the Internet and/or stored electronically. In all situations, you should carefully consider whether and how to provide Personal Information to someone else (including us). All transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Access to Personal Information at THEA Enterprises LLC is limited to workforce members who need it to do their job.
Unauthorized Uses and Disclosures of Personal Information, and Security Incidents
If we discover an unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information or a security incident, we will promptly assess our responsibilities under applicable law and take all required actions.
If you would like to receive further information about this Notice or any of our information practices, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright © THEA Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved. This Website is the property of THEA Enterprises LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Website, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.